What data we collect and why we collect it
We obtain information about you from a variety of sources depending on our relationship with you. The following are examples of the types of personal information that we collect and how we use that information:
|Activity||Examples of Personal Information Collected||Primary Purpose for Collection and Use|
|Account Registration||When you create an account, we collect your name and e-mail address. We may also collect your birthday and zip/postal code if you choose to provide it. You can choose to save certain information in your account to use for future purchases, such as your shipping addresses and payment information (“Card On File”). When you add a Card On File to your account, we collect your payment information details, billing address, phone number, and zip code.||We use this information to maintain your account, including offering functionalities such as easy checkout and the ability to save user preferences and transaction history.|
|Browsing Activity and Website Usage||When you visit our websites, we collect certain information about how you use and navigate our websites, such as which links you click on, which pages or content you view, and other similar information or statistics. We also collect technical information about your device, operating systems, and web browser type.||We use this information to understand how you use our websites, to determine which of our products or services are the most popular, and to improve our websites. We also use this information to personalize your experience, to save you time when you visit our websites, and to customize the marketing and advertising that we show you.|
|Communications With Us||When you communicate with us, including contacting us for support, to provide feedback or comments, to participate in a survey, or to make a request or other inquiry, we will collect your name and contact information (such as e-mail address or phone number), as well as any other information that you choose to provide to us. In some cases, we record customer service calls for quality assurance.||We use this information to respond to and/or follow-up on your issues or feedback, and to provide information in response to you requests and inquiries.|
|Happening at Christian Fluent Cosmetic||When you book a reservation for one of our services, classes, or when you RSVP for one of our events, we collect your contact information.||We use this information to send you messages about your appointments and events.|
|Job Applications||If you apply for a job posting, we collect information necessary to process your application or to retain you as an employee. This may include, among other things, your National Identification Number. Providing this information is required for employment.||We use this information to make decisions about recruitment and in anticipation of a contract of employment.|
|Promotional Communications||When you sign up to receive promotional communications from us, such as e-mail communications, mobile messages (including text and/or push notifications), and postal mailings, we collect your contact information. We may also collect certain information about how you interact with the e-mails and promotional messages we send you.||We use this information to communicate with you and send promotional materials such as trend alerts, promotions, new product launches, and event invitations. We also use this information to understand how you interact with our communications with you.|
|Purchasing (Online and In Stores)||When you place an order for a product or service on our websites, or by phone, we collect your name, shipping address, payment information, and billing address. When you make a purchase in one of our stores, we collect your payment information, and in some cases your phone number and e-mail address.||We use this information to fulfill your orders for products or services, and to process your payments for such products or services. We also use this information to provide you receipts and order updates.|
In addition to the personal information we collect from you directly, we may also obtain information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our corporate affiliates, social networks, vendors that provide services on our behalf, or publicly available sources. For example, if you have given christian fluent cosmetics permission to store your credit card information and your credit card issuer provides an account updater service, we may receive updated credit card information (including credit card number and expiration date) from the credit card issuer.
How We Use Your Personal Information
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use personal information in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our websites or stores.
- To fulfill your requests, such as to provide you with products and services or to process returns.
- To communicate with you about your orders, subscriptions, and reservations, as well as our products, services, sales, offers, and promotions.
- To conduct research and analytics, including improving our services and product offerings.
- To send marketing and advertising communications.
- To detect security incidents, and to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, procedures, and terms and conditions.
- To comply with legal obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim.
- To provide and maintain the functionality of our website, including identifying and repairing errors or problems.
- To support core business functions, including to maintain records related to business process management, loss and fraud prevention, and to collect amounts owing to us.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your personal information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you complete an online purchase, we collect your information to perform our contract with you, but we also collect your information so that we can quickly and easily respond to any questions about your order after your transaction is complete.
How We Share Your Personal Information
- We may share personal information with our corporate affiliates, including our parent company, sister companies and subsidiaries.
- We share certain personal information with third parties that perform services to support our core business functions and internal operations (e.g., fulfilling orders, delivering packages, complying with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, administering our Ratings & Reviews, supporting beacons, processing credit card and debit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service).
- We may disclose personal information in response to subpoenas, warrants, court orders, government inquiries or investigations, or to comply with relevant laws and regulations. We may also disclose information to establish, exercise, or protect the rights of our company, employees, agents, and affiliates; to defend against a legal claim; to protect the safety and security of our visitors; to detect and protect against fraud; and to take action regarding possible illegal activities or violations of our policies.
- We may share personal information with another company that buys some, or all, of the assets or stock of christian fluent cosmetics, and that company may use and disclose personal information for purposes similar to what is described in this policy. We may also share personal information with prospective purchasers to evaluate the proposed transaction.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We realize that individuals trust us to protect their personal information. We maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect your personal information in our possession, no method of transmission over the internet, or security system is perfect, and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
For your convenience, our websites include functionality that allows you to remain logged in so that you do not have to re-enter your password each time you want to access your account. If you choose to remain logged in, you should be aware that anyone with access to your device will be able to access and make changes to your account and may be able to make purchases through your account. For that reason, if you choose to remain logged in, we strongly recommend that you take appropriate steps (such as enabling the “Passcode Lock” security feature on your mobile device) to protect against unauthorized access to and use of your account. Please also notify us as soon as possible if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or password.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Communicating With Us
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, you can contact us by mail, telephone, or e-mail:
Christian Fluent Cosmetics
66 Adeniyi Jones,
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.